I just HAD to share one of my favorite vegan sandwich patties with you. This flavorful patty is not only stocked full of deliciousness, but it is very nutritious as well. Without further adeu…
Final product shown here with homemade bread, homemade vegan mayo, lettuce, tomato, and yellow bell pepper=YUMMO!
And the aftermath…
Veggie Tofu Patties
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mash tofu with a fork or crumble with your fingers.
- Mix vegetables and seasoning with tofu.
- Add vital wheat gluten last, slowly sprinkling it in and mixing as you go. This will prevent the gluten flour from clumping together.
- Form into patties and place on lightly sprayed baking dish.
- Bake for 35-45 until golden.